Plant corn and beans efficiently and effectively with Field Tuff's ATV-CBP - 2 Row Corn and Bean Planter. This planter is designed for small food plots, hobby farms, large gardens, and small acreages.
Made out of durable materials, this planter has an adjustable row width of 14"-36.6" allowing you to adjust to your specfic needs. Each hopper holds 0.22 bushels (15 lbs) and measures 12" x 6" at the top, 10" x 2" at the bottom, and is 8" deep.
This ground driven planter can be adjusted according to the different sizes of the seeds being used in the planter. Additionally, the planter has an adjustable seed drop, allowing you to control the rate seeds drop. The user can also adjust the deph of the planter with the adjustable depth control. Another great feature of this product is the manual lifting mechanism, which allows the user to easily raise and lower the planter.
The 13" pneumatic tires allow you to take this planter on a wide varity of tough terrains. Weighing at only 303 lbs, this tool is ideal for your planting needs. You can pull this behind your ATV, UTV, or utility tractor.
- The adjustable two row width adjust from 14" to 36.6"
- Seed drop rate can be adjusted to fit your needs
- Has a manual lifting mechanism to easily raise and lower the planter
- Each hopper holds 0.22 bushels (15 lbs)
- Measures 12" x 6" at the top, 10" x 2" at the bottom, and is 8" deep
- Weighs only 303 lbs
- 13" pneumatic tires can eaily handle a wide varity of tough terrains
- Adjustable depth control allows you to adjust depth of planter
- Designed for small food plots, hobby farms, large gardens, and small acreges; makes planting easy
- Pull behind ATV, UTV, or utility tractor with the pin hitch
|Manufacturer Warranty||1 Year Limited Parts Warranty|