This 20" Oscillating Wall Mount Air Circulator is great for commercial use. It is constructed out of heavy-duty almuminum that can withstand a varity of environments. The aluminum grille prevents debris from getting caught in the ultra-quiet aerodynamic blades.
The 10236 has three speeds, allowing you to move between 3,850 and 5,600 cubic feet of air per minute. It utilizes a pull chain on/off operation, with the pull chain controlling the adjustment between each of the 3 speeds as well. Oscillation is controlled with a push/pull pin on the back of the motor.
Additionally, this industrial fan has variable mounting capability, giving you further control of the head position. The bolt holes measure 3" wide by 5" tall.
Meeting all federal OSHA standards, it is excellent for churches, schools, industrial, and commercial applications.
- Durably built with heavy-duty aluminum, statically balanced blades and a rigid motor
- Metallic-coated grill
- Plugs into standard wall outlet
- Variable mounting capability allows fan head to be positioned facing up or facing down
- Bolt holes measure 3" wide by 5" tall
- On/off oscillation control feature - controled by push pin on back of motor
- Energy-efficient operation with low watts per CFM
- Ultra-quiet aluminum aerodynamic blades
- Excellent for churches, schools, industrial and commercial applications
- Meets OSHA standards
- ETL/UL listed
SKU 330-1004 Model Number 10236 Weight (lbs.) 23.5 lbs Includes
- 20" Oscillating Commercial Wall Circulator
Brand Q Standard Fan Diameter 20" Air Delivery 3,850 -5,600 CFM HP 1/4 HP Watts 115-165 Watts Amps 1 - 1.65 Amps Volts 110 Volts RPM 1,150 - 1,500 Speeds 3 Speed - Pull Chain Power Cord Length 6 ft. Noise Level (dB) 65 dB Product Dimensions (LxWxH) 25.5" x 19" x 23" Manufacturer Warranty One Year Parts Manufacturer Warranty Free Shipping Yes
Write Your Own Review