This 36" Direct Drive Drum Fan is constructed from high quality, powder coated steel to resist chips and scratches. It features a rugged two-speed, 3/5 HP motor enclosed in a steel casing, and permanently sealed bearings for higher temperature operation.
The direct drive motor on this drum fan allows for less maintenance and lower operating costs. The sturdy front and back steel grille, protects from damaging debris.
Aerodynamically balanced aluminum blades are checked and balanced on every side, reducing walking and wobbling as this fan produces up to 11,200 CFM. The rubber feet absorb any vibration and make for quieter operation.
Easily move and trasnport this drum fan fan where you need it with the convenient molded handle and never flat rubber wheels. The 10 foot SJT poewr cord can be stored on the included cord wrap when not in use.
Ideal for large spaces - shops, garages, and commercial warehouses.
- High temperature resettable thermal shutoff and permanently sealed bearings will allow operation at higher temperatures
- 3/5 HP steel cased direct drive 2-speed motor
- No flat rubber wheels and handle make for easy moving
- 2 Speed Rotary Switch allows you to switch between 9,100 and 11,200 CFM
- Non-corroding aluminum aerodynamically balanced blades
- convenient cord storage
- 10' rugged cord
- Meets Federal OSHA Safety Guidelines
SKU 330-1007 Model Number 10255 Weight (lbs.) 67 lbs Includes
- 36" Direct Drive Industrial Drum Fan
- Owner's manual
Brand Q Standard Fan Diameter 36" Air Delivery 9,100-11,200 CFM HP 3/5 HP Watts 360-405 Watts Amps 3-3.5 Amps Volts 120v 60Hz RPM 950-1,100 Speeds 2 Speed Power Cord Length 10 ft. Noise Level (dB) 68 dB Product Dimensions (LxWxH) 39" x 13" x 39.5" Manufacturer Warranty One Year Full Parts Warranty Free Shipping Yes
Write Your Own Review